View Single Post
      05-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #2
davids2954
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbird73 View Post
I had assumed that the 8 preset hard buttons next to the volume knob were just for my favorite radio/satellite stations. I now realize that is incorrect. I wish I could have those function in that way but I'm getting used to just toggling through from the steering wheel to my presets.

Question for this group is what are your favorite things to use those 8 hard buttons for? So far, I've only got 2 programmed. One goes to the presets for radio/xm and the other goes to the phone setup so I can quickly toggle between carplay and idrive.

Let me know your favorite uses...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbird73 View Post
I had assumed that the 8 preset hard buttons next to the volume knob were just for my favorite radio/satellite stations. I now realize that is incorrect. I wish I could have those function in that way but I'm getting used to just toggling through from the steering wheel to my presets.

Question for this group is what are your favorite things to use those 8 hard buttons for? So far, I've only got 2 programmed. One goes to the presets for radio/xm and the other goes to the phone setup so I can quickly toggle between carplay and idrive.

Let me know your favorite uses...
I used one button for the HVAC sync since BMW did away with the sync button
2021 X7
Appreciate 1