View Single Post
      06-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
eggsPR
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2004 Black 3.0i Z4 Sport

Staggered 19s on 2003 3.0 Sport, UPDATE

OK, so I went ahead and ordered the Staggered 19" M6 Reps. Although it took over a month and a half to get them (company had to wait for a shipment from the manufacturer), it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT... here are the specs:

2003 Z4 3.0i Sports Package

Front: 19x8.5 +35 offset with 235/35/19
Rear: 19x9.5 +40 offset with 265/30/19

It's amazing - my car turns more heads now than I ever would have imagined. In addition to the heads it turns... I now have Corvettes, Evos, and those pesky AMG crossfires revving next to me on the highway to see what I've got... and that's just from 3 days of driving! I'll post some before and after shots... for the after shots, I apolgize for the lack of brightness (sun was going down) but darker pics are better than no pics!

before

AND NOW AFTERRRR

Thick rears...

They don't stick out from the tops of fenders

They are close to the top of the front fender, but they don't rub

sitting pretty, and I don't believe I need to drop anymore than what the Sport suspension has it currently.

Let me know what you all think... I know M6 reps get a bad wrap (sometimes) on these forums, but I think it works very well on the black on black color scheme, being that they are gunmetal/silver and not all silver. Oh and my brother says it resembles a Plymouth Prowler... which I don't mind so much being it is so exotic.

I'll post some more pics when I get sunnier pics!

Props to www.**********s.com (Ivan) who are the nicest and most professional people I've ever dealt with when it comes to after market car supplies.

Thanks,
eggs

Last edited by eggsPR; 07-08-2008 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: change pic, I double posted the same
Appreciate 0