Rep
Drives: "Grey Goose" X7 40D, IOMG M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by khai Dow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phellar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by khai Dow View Post
Well, the deed is done, and my 50d is history and now I have a 40d replacement.

Pics below to show the colour. Having seen it in the flesh, the colour is definitely better than I expected. I'm now on the fence regarding the clear vs stealth wrap. As to the car itself, the additional extras of B&W sound system, ventilated massage seats, rear seat entertainment really make a difference. (No wireless charging weirdly, but I can live without that). I'm still going to miss my M50D though, it was a beast.
Any reason you got away from 50d.. thinking of upgrading 50/60 from 40…
Any reason you got away from 50d.. thinking of upgrading 50/60 from 40…
Yeah, I'd have stayed with the 50d if I could - but it was having engine trouble. They replaced the valves, cylinder head turbos - taking almost 4 months. I wasn't convinced it was completely fixed. The 40d has additional equipment (BW, RSE, ventilated seats etc) and also it's assembled locally. Meaning they have parts! 40d is also the only option sold here now so choice is limited![/QUOTE]
Gloss black strip and tailpipes added. Hard to see, it's so sunny today…it definitely rounds out the look I was going for. Waiting for the black badges as the finishing touch

Thanks to Yai at WAC Narathiwas for the wrap: https://www.facebook.com/waccardetailing/

Also thanks to my 2 guys from Millennium Auto, Panda and M for making the parts happen so quickly.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1