cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I think she's considering filling up her lemon on the continuing basis with no-name
No, I just never realized the price difference was so big. I'll stick with BP, Shell, etc. I'm too old for change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
When I had a loaner I filled it where I filled mine.
I always do. I treat loaners the same way I treat my own vehicle. Hell, I even take them to the car wash. The only difference being I take the loaner through the automatic car wash and mine only gets hand washed. I hate dirty cars.

I got the call at work that I could pick mine up but there aren't any name brand stations between my office and the dealer. I wasn't going out of my way. There used to be a Sunoco station right before the dealer but the dealer moved. I did go out of my way to fill mine up though. And of course, when I gave the attendant my AMEX it didn't work because I had just used it at another station. I've had that happen before at said Sunoco next door to the dealer when trying to fill up my car after filling up loaner prior to return.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 07-06-2022 at 06:53 AM..
Appreciate 0