View Single Post
      09-30-2022, 09:50 PM   #27
mitch57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pină View Post
This one really irks me as I experience this all the time.

Another one that is bothersome is how the proximity sensors for the auto lock/unlock aren't smart enough to recognize when your doing a task that requires you to stay somewhat close to the car, such as washing it, to where it should just remain unlocked. Instead it wants to lock and unlock itself 99 times like it's retarded.
Yes indeed. It is RETARDED. Again, a bunch of freaking "Cracker Jack" Engineers/Programmers who have absolutely NO COMMON SENSE! Then, all you need to do is add a dash of Corporate freaking idiots who think their Engineers/Programmers are GENIUSES!

It was probably the Engineers/Programmers/Corporate Bean Counters at BMW who came up with the "BMW Genius" name for a bunch of 3rd grade educated tech support personnel who answer the phone and attempt to read from a script on how to troubleshoot issues with the "half baked" software that the Programmers/Engineers developed from their 2nd grade level common sense.

My experience, coming from the IT industry, reiterates my opinion and experience that most programmers are anti social people who spend days and nights on end programming but have no clue about how the rest of the world interacts with technology and the people they are programming the technology for.
Appreciate 1
Al Pină1839.50