11-14-2022, 12:23 PM   #127
Orient330iNYC
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace6180G07 View Post
So I have read older (much older) posts that involve the anti dazzle on the X3…

Seems like they need to move the turn signal stalk in to activate the anti dazzle function. Now I have not tried this. So now I am wondering if this is why it’s working on the member that posted a video with the same version of software that mine has.

I’ll have to try it. I always just leave them in auto using the button on the end of the turn signal stalk. I have never tried pushing the stalk forward and leaving it there while driving.

I’m gonna be happy but feel stupid at the same time if this works.

I bet you that’s it and that’s why the hi beam indicator in the dashboard in the video stays blue and does not change to back to green when a vehicle approaches or you roll up on one.

Thoughts? This would make sense because you really don’t need the auto on off function if the vehicle is using the anti dazzle function. Just push it forward and let it do its thing.
pretty sure he has it in auto mode, i think i can make out the A in the blue high beam signal.

auto mode is how its always worked on the G chassis. i had this coded on my X3. pushing the turn signal forward disables it, you get full on high beams regardless of the cars around you and the speed. fairly sure it has to operate that way as you need to be able to override it.
Past: 2019 G01 M40i ZDA/2VF/ZPP/ZPX/688/3AC
Appreciate 0