SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nm2003 View Post
I am thinking of getting the BMW ACE 3.0 installed in my M340i when I pick it up in earlier April.

I will be getting the dealer to install it so hopefully wont get any headaches with a flat battery or other issues reported with sunroof not closing, linked to low voltage battery.

I believe it wasn't available yet in Australia back in Nov 2022. Does anyone know when the ACE 3.0 will be available and whether we are getting the PRO version (with the touch LCD) or just the standard version?

Any cost on this if it is available?
Talk to your dealer regarding availability, especially if you’re getting the ACE 3.0 fitted by the dealer. Having said that, you may have to ask more than one person at the dealership as, in my experience, they don’t seem to all have the same information, or pass it around to each other. Sometimes the spare parts team know about the availability of these kind of things before the sales people do.

As a guide, the ACE 2.0 that I had fitted last year by the dealer was $ 1295.00. It was cheaper at one dealer compared to the second dealer we have in Adelaide. So, shop around…