Thread: Annoyed!
View Single Post
      02-10-2023, 08:25 PM   #24
Paultattoo
Paul Tattoo
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

I'm a jeans and T-shirt guy. Can't help it, I'm comfortable this way. Yes usually worn out jeans and old T-shirt but what can I say.

I had my heart set on the three row Mercedes. Did all my due diligence and studied every web page and YouTube video I could find.

Smiling and feeling great I walked into the Mercedes dealer nearest my home. I walked to the front desk (passing 3 salesmen who ignored me). I asked the front desk for a new car salesman. They asked why? Why? Really? Why? Not for a hot dog ya duche lol

When they got me a salesman he walked up to me and said he had a closing soon and will find someone else. I waited about ten minutes. Sitting inside the car I wanted to own. After ten minutes, I went back to the front desk. They called for a salesman to the front. The same guy came back and said kind of rudely that he had a closing and there is no one else to help me because I was his up. Then he just walked away.

The dealership has other autos in the same building so while waiting and now a little bummed, I walked next door the the BMY side. First time I seen the X7 in person and I have to admit it looked better. Within seconds, a salesman walked up to me and asked if I wanted to drive it. I said that I would like to try it out but I did come to buy a Mercedes. He said, no problem and if I wanted he would get me a Mercedes salesman or let me drive the X7. Whichever I want.

I drove the X7. Fuc$ing bought it 30 minutes later too
Received on 12/28/2023: 2024 X7 XDrive 40i Obsidian Black, Coffee Vernasca Leather, M SPORT, EXECUTIVE, DYNAMIC, ASSISTANCE PRO PKG, LUX SEATING, COLD WEATHER, PARK ASSIST, Ambient Air, Shadowline Trim,
Harman Kardon, Trailer Hitch.
Appreciate 6