02-18-2023, 12:39 PM   #6
Petro135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
So after a long wait I'm finally starting this project up again. I finally got some lift time, all I needed was 1 afternoon but my buddy was catching up with lots of other projects. Anyway its time.
So I had cut out part of my tunnel a 1ft section on the passenger side and a 4in section on my driverside. To fit the 4l80 in. I also got a trans plug relocation ring from lse90 and had to weld it into the trans pan. It would not fit in the oem pan so I had to scramble to get a steel pan and found this shiny one for just $110 on jegs. Cheap and works fine. And lowering the trans plug it fit perfectly. Got the flex plate on and mounts ready and had major issues with the banjo fittings for the trans cooler. Bought 4 different kinds and none threaded properly. So I got an aluminum straight -an fitting and was ready to weld it to trans but I remembered I had a vibrant banjo I never tried had better thicker threads on it. It fit perfect. So I got the fittings on and the -an hoses connected before dropping it in to make it much easier. Now its ready to drop in
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
houtan707.00