07-17-2023, 08:35 PM   #6
Gaviatrix
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm12 View Post
Thanks for the reply, I bought a brand new one with visibility and comfort package for low 90k so it sounds about right then. Beautiful car and first time owning a RWD
Congratulations, and welcome as a new G20 owner. I have a 2019 330i MSport and it's been really excellent. I like the cleaner front end treatment on the LCI. I haven't driven the LCI car but I think the mechanical side of things is identical. In my view (and I have had a string of high powered luxury cars) it's more than quick enough for Australian road conditions, a great size for general use and very economical given the performance - especially on a long freeway run where I regularly get into the high 4s, with mid 8s around town (my supercharged Jaguar is more like 13-14 l/100Km in the city, 8 on the freeway). The BMW's driver assist systems are light-years ahead of the Jaguar and less intrusive than those on our Subaru Outback. My car at 4 years old still looks like new and I have had no build quality or mechanical issues. The front parking sensors can get a bit hyperactive in traffic queues and I can't get software updates to download (but don't really care) but those are really minor gripes.

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have.
Appreciate 1
Bm121.50