View Single Post
      08-19-2023, 11:09 AM   #9
abigaileicher8
Rep
Drives: Audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
I did a search, but the last thread inquiring about the federal Hybrid tax credit was posted in 2021.

surprisingly, I may get my 2023 530e before end of this year. it was ordered in September after the signing of the IRA. if I’m reading correctly, I don’t think it qualifies for the tax credit, but I get conflicting info between the IRA articles and the Dept of Energy qualified list of vehicles which includes the 2023 530e

For accurate information on whether your 2023 BMW 530e is eligible for a tax credit, it is recommended that you check with official sources. They will tell you what the current situation is. I know a lot about tax, I use https://studydriver.com/tax-essay/ for that sometimes. But in your case it is better to ask. You can also consult with a tax advisor.
anyone know for sure? of course, I will be financing this vehicle.
There is usually a list of eligible models for the federal hybrid tax credit that meet certain fuel efficiency and emissions criteria. However, this may change from year to year as legislation and regulations may be updated.

Last edited by abigaileicher8; 08-28-2023 at 07:51 AM..
Appreciate 0