View Single Post
      01-13-2024, 12:50 PM   #100
BMW5and7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X7;X5;S-Class;Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patgilm View Post
Sorry, many people that first bought has no idea that level of price drop. Plus it was an all new refresh with many upgrades and a 9 second car with three motors which hadn’t been done before. I’ve been on that forum for a while, sorry, no one expected that but I guess everyone that bought them were too dumb to know that. Now that I know I wouldn’t buy anything new from Tesla like that again like the Cynertruck.
Am sorry if the situation has impacted you though, to me, keep in mind that now u can get a new plaid for 90K... really your trade in difference would probably have been the same exact thing if Plaid were still selling for 135K. Your current Plaid probably won't worth more than 80K and you would have needed 55K more to get a new Plaid!. I am 100% certain you need less than 55K difference on trade to get yours upgraded to a plaid now : ). Sounds like (if u trade in now) the price reduction is benefiting you (if you trade in).!!

I agree though that the best thing to do is to wait a few more years. I can't think of any sedan that can be better than your Plaid now. Just enjoy it.
Appreciate 0