View Single Post
      01-20-2024, 08:08 PM   #3
omnid00d
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i

Do not settle, get what you want because you don’t want to have the “I should have” thought running thru your head 1-2 months down the line. At this price range, this purchase should check as many boxes at possible. Unless he’s offering you a smokin’ deal, can you go to another dealer to at least test out the features?

DHP is a huge help to make the X7 feel like a smaller car. It’s a huge help for me in daily driving maneuvering around parking lots and tight spaces. The U-turn radius is smaller than my XC90. Maybe it causes more wear but i suspect it’s going to be in the noise as majority of the tire wear is coming from the fact that X7 is really heavy. At higher speeds and on twistys, it does feel more responsive for something this big, especially in sport/+ setting.

I haven’t listened to the H/Ks but I didn’t want the “I should have” thought and my XC90 had B/Ws so it became a must-have for me. My goodness, the sound is sublime with the right media. Coupled with the sound insulation, it really makes my X7 my private sanctuary making my 1hr+ commute more tolerable.
Appreciate 2
Steve737106.00
RatedX0.00