02-28-2024, 07:30 PM   #2327
Lawdawg5132
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

Garage List
2024 BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagox7 View Post
On the surface they both seem like good deals. The one on the lot will cost $3k more and effectively get you leather and a special color. The one on the lot also has the 21 inch AS wheels on it. It seems you ordered the 22’s- though wanted all seasons. The 22’s look nice- though the threads on here steered me clear based on the effort to find suitable replacements and winter tires (I prefer easy over style). The other thing to consider is leather vs sensation (a few threads on that). We went leather after trying both and research. We’re very happy with it (we do 1k+ mile road trips- so seat comfort was paramount to us). Those would be things I’d take into consideration in maybe leaning on them for the car on the floor. It also sounds like you ordered your car after doing research and tagged the important to you options. Tough decision and really a no lose situation based on the numbers.

I suspect the deals are there because 2025 models start production the first week of April. That will create issues for any 24’s on the floor. I’d probably lean hard on the floor model to see if they may come down a little more- only because of the wheels and leather (the color is cool, though, as with the wheels, not willing to pay extra for the cool color). If they are dead set on price- then either is good.
Makes sense and thanks for the input. Unfortunately, we ordered the black 22's with the understanding they came with all season tires. I've been reading about that issue and it is making me a bit leery about having them. I wish BMW offered a 21 black wheel.

We go back and forth on deciding. We just need to pull the trigger one way or the other. We do have a long trip planned in a few weeks and it would be nice to have the new BMW. There's no way our build will be ready before then.
Appreciate 0