03-06-2024, 10:34 AM   #49
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Q7, 07 RDX, 23 X7 40i-soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforx7 View Post
okay here are the two spec sheets attached. The one from Eugene says "stop sale"?

Also I don't see DHP on the spec sheet from Buick dealer one so maybe that ones a typo or am I missing something? Also doesn't show Driving assistance pro option?It has "5AS Active driving assistant" - is this they same as the "ZDY Active Driving Assistance Professional" option package? I dont' think that is the case from a quick search of the forum...

After reading seems Sensafin more durable which maybe be better with our kids.

btw...Can I buy you a beer - lol - this is immensely helpful!!
23 DAP is still only to 40 mph. 24 has updated hardware and allows up to 85mph.

Still great to use dap on 23 and previous as even though not hands free over 30- it works just as well with your hand adding a little bit of pressure. Reduces stress/tiredness on long drives. Used it extensively on multiple 2k plus round trip drives. Also agree, most who opt for DAP likely added many other goodies.

Other considerations- the spare. Cheap to add with the car, expensive aftermarket. Climate- lots of noise on AC issues. Adding climate gets a second AC compressor for the third row and helps with this. Hitch comes with extra items (bigger brakes, larger radiator, extr cooling for the engine, special camera settings and sensor settings programmed in)- all missing without the option. These are things learners through researching the forum on the options and differences between model years.
Appreciate 1