View Single Post
      03-06-2024, 01:44 PM   #40
dizz81
Moving on
Rep
Drives: 23 M550 and 22 CT5V Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkishM5C View Post
Beautiful car! That's exactly the same spec I was trying to order back in 2021 - 2022 when I was on the waiting list for an allocation. Same colors and options. Unfortunately, GM was having a hard time getting carbon fiber at the time, and allocations with the carbon fiber options were rare. After waiting for almost a year, I decided to look at BMW. I ordered my '23 M5C and had it within 3 months or so. About 6 months ago, my co-worker let me drive his 5BW and it was fun and the exhaust note is amazing. However, I feel the M5 is in a different class, and I am very glad I got the M5. Not trying to take away from the BW, because the BW is still an amazing car.
I see that your BW is a '22, was it used or are you the first owner?
I bought it used. I wish I was the first owner so I could have gone to the driving academy lol.

I wanted back in a manual V8 and something that wasn't completely stuffed with electronics, gizmos and big screens. The BW was just the right ticket at the right price. The M5C price is just untouchable.
Glad to hear you're happy with your M5C tho. Hope you drive the hell out of it and don't keep it parked in the garage
23 M550ix (Aurora)
Appreciate 1