View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 09:04 AM   #2401
Sat Pat
Private
Rep
Drives: 2025 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimranbeig View Post
Anyone in the market buying a new 2024 or 2025, how much below MSRP are you getting. I am in Chicagoland and the dealers are telling me 4% below over the MSRP over the phone, but they want me to come in person to get a better deal. Before i visit the actual dealership i wanted to go with some reasonable counter offer what other are paying.
We have over over 100 new X7 within 50 miles of Chicago sitting at the dealer lot. This dealer has 34 new -
https://www.billjacobsbmw.com/new-vehicles/x7/

I am wondering if there is a huge difference in price between and 2024 or 2025.

Thanks
For a 2024 on the lot, I would consider 10% off MSRP before incentives as the bare minimum, especially if the dealer has 34 of them to move.

If you want to custom order a 2025, I would suggest starting with broker pricing as the baseline for negotiation with the dealer. Pricing spreadsheets from multiple brokers are available here, which you can find with a quick search. All are in the range of 8-9%. Email the dealer and offer them that yoy have a configuration ready and that if they can match or exceed broker discounts, you will order through them today. That’s what I did.

Edited to add: Don’t reward dealers who play games. I walked out of a dealer on principle when he refused to take off a $600 dummy fee. Imagine losing a $100k+ sale over $600.

Last edited by Sat Pat; 05-21-2024 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Edited to remove old deal information that may no longer be relevant.
Appreciate 0