View Single Post
      04-05-2024, 11:23 AM   #359
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivinioX7 View Post
Kote, thank you for persistently reminding Christine to respond to my emails whenever I asked you. You're doing an outstanding job for the dealership, and I hope this message reaches your management.

Regarding the opportunity for a good deal on the extended warranty coverage your dealership previously offered, unfortunately, I missed my chance to purchase it from Christine. I can't justify the new $14k price tag for an extended warranty; it doesn't make economic sense for me. I might consider buying or leasing a brand new X7 instead

Tous mes vœux
Kote is actually one of our sales reps, I’m GOLFFRR

Thank you for the kind words. 14k?? Not sure I know what you’re talking about. I’ve never seen any plan that is that expensive let alone marked up that much. Sounds like there may be some confusion somewhere on one end. I’ll have to look that up! Nonetheless all good, we sell them close to cost so we def are not marking anything up, we are usually 80-90% of the time cheapest out there.

Thank you again for the kind words! It’s def a full time gig trying to wrangle in the finance team and emails but we are getting better slowly at getting back to people sooner!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0