04-28-2024, 05:04 AM   #7
Bubbaspaarx
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330d M Sport 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1eash View Post
The cars idrive can easily be updated, it takes seconds as I've been doing my own as the last service and brake fluid wasn't a main dealer. Also to add I can even make it look like a main dealer service.

I'm sure I read somewhere the service history terms had changed for AUC recently so that it didn't have to be main dealer history but 12 months ago the supplying dealer should of known that the car didn't have full BMW History.

This is what I always tell friends and family that don't assume an AUC is the best of the best as they sell some right sheds. I've known my local dealer to sell a car that was twice stolen recovered with major repairs as an AUC before.
Jeez that doesn’t fill me with a lot of hope 😂
I’m going to contact the dealership and BMW on monday to get to the bottom of it as I’m definitely concerned that they’ve got no evidence of the service.

My local dealer have basically said that they (dealer i bought it from) are unlikely to provide the proof of the service given that it was a recovered vehicle from an owner in arrears. Which means they’ll probably offer to pay the repair themselves but if I’m not happy with the potential of being missold since that service may or may not have happened then I’ve got a right to potentially return the car and get my money back which they absolutely won’t want but will need to speak to them about what’s possible.
Appreciate 0