08-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #13
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
Believe it. I got my production sheet, saw the HD radio selection, and called my CA and asked him why he had put it on there. He said it is automatically selected with the Tech package, and that they couldn't take it off.

There's another annoying thing about this beyond the price inflation for unwanted options. BMW NA clearly has their '09 option packages set up already, but they can't even be bothered to share even that information with us, much less pricing.
that is such an unsatisfactory answer. i wrote them three times and every time they wrote back and said that they had nothing at this time. i wanted to raise the and tell them that i know they know, and they should be for not telling us. i don't understand their methods whatsoever.

thanks tlud. i believe you. i am going to wait to see it though in case something changes. i was just looking at that link that twistastick posted with the new interactive catalogue for the 2009 m3 that shows all the new updates with idrive, headrests, etc. the last page shows some new options selections, so that is entirely possible.
Appreciate 0