01-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
prich2004
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
Update 1: Just got my Procede Rev.II!!

I just got my Procede Rev.II delivered today! I also have a DCI on order too. Once that gets here in about a week, I'm going to have a shop here in Houston install it. The documentation states that I have Stg. 1 DD maps installed. I'm wondering if I should wait for the Non DD maps to be posted before I get it installed since I don't want to go in and muck around after I am done installing it. I plan on getting my car on a dyno before I install everything to get a baseline performance measurement (Jan. 10). I'll post the before and after.

Edit: 1.10.2009
Ok, here are my dyno results for my stock AT car. 65 F ambient temp. The dyno figures are different as you can tell. The Dyno was a quick run from 4000RPM. The reason it was done this way is because the car kept downshifting to stay in the powerband. In order to go around that, we did run from 4k RPM. How can you properly dyno this car if it has AT and keeps wanting to downshift?? Please post your ideas/best practices. If we can get a better method, FWD Performance will re-dyno the car for free. I think the dyno was performed on a Dynocomp machine which has similar results as a Mustang dyno (on the low side).

Last edited by prich2004; 01-10-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0