footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
TT-RS

The front end looks amazing and looks so beefy and aggressive. I also like the new wheels, spoiler and interior. However, it wont catch your eye because visually it's not far apart from TT-S.

Also, for £50k I'd rather get the M3.
You are so right, on the day I took a test drive they had two TT-RS cars sitting and one was round the back of the showroom, a white one waiting to get dried off after getting washed, it was sitting beside a TT-S and the differences were as subtle as they are between the A4 S-Line and the S4, apart from the spoiler that is.

On driving it you are left in no doubt that this thing has a cracking engine, pulls from any speed in any gear. Makes the M3 feel weak in comparison, even though you know it ain't. The problem I had with the car was the gear shift, it's poor for a car of this caliber and the brakes were too sensitive for this type of sportscar. Apart from that it's one of the best small coupe available and by god can it cover ground quickly.

But the price is the thing that would stop me dead in my tracks. Way too dear for what you get.

Last edited by footie; 09-03-2009 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0