01-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #16
ss134
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coodem View Post
You guys were a little late. I got someone comeing to look at it after the weekend. I thought it would only be worth like £21k. I take it thats far too cheap. I hate going back on my word. What do you guys think I should do?
Dont forget that BMWs prices have increased as of last month due to the VAT rise - a 335d is almost a £1000 more expensive to buy new than it was in December, this must have an effect on residuals.

As for the price you want for your car, i would look in the classifieds at similar milage/spec cars....this should give you a good guide as to your cars value. You can then price your car accordingly depending on how quickly you want to sell, youre extended warranty should make your car much more attractive to buyers in comparison to similarly specced/age cars.

Ive just checked BMWs website and your car is definately worth at least £23.5k minimum on a private sale so if you have to let a buyer down who is expecting to pay £21k then so be it, its a lot of money to potentialy lose out on.
Appreciate 0