View Single Post
      05-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #1
Wolfman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

HK girl says she likes my Bimmer, what should I do man?

So I was just parking my 325i at my workplace parking lot the other day, then the most unexpected and bizzare thing occured. As I locked the car and prepared to walk to the office, this girl approached me. I have seen her before as she was my colleague's friend and I chatted to her once or twice.

She said hi and I replied in kind, wanting to be polite. Then she said she really liked my car. I said really. (Now that's odd, HK girls don't pay much attention to my car, it's just a regular and stock 325i, nothing special about it). I asked her what she liked about my car. She said the 3 series is a great performing car and she would love to take a spin on it. I told her it's good to know she has great taste in cars, but she's becoming strangely friendly with me and she barely knew me! She then gave me her number and business card and I left for work. She's not bad looking but I never knew my car is a chick-magnet, hahaha. That girl said she works next door and will park her car next to mind, so she can admired it. Anyway, I can't shake the feeling that something seems rather odd about that exchange.

I told my colleague about it and then she warned me that she's a "Kong girl". Eh, ok, I was wondering, being a gwailo, what the hell is a "kong girl" and what has that got to do with my car?!! I don't understand this. Can any local here explained what's a "Kong girl" and what has that got to do with my BMW?!!

Last edited by Wolfman; 05-14-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 0