E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Flagger View Post
What must be remembered is that the life blood of F! is the independent Teams. Remember "Toleman"? (Toleman became Bennetton, who became Renault F1) "Stewart Grand Prix" Both of their cars erupted in flames , their frist showing on the grid. (Stewart became Jag who became Red Bull) Then Minardi who failed to make the 107 percent rule something like 13 times!
("Minardi" is now "Toro Rosso".
Yes the team is new and needs experience. That is where you get it! By Racing and competing and working at beating the better Teams. Show some patience, respect what each of the new Teams overcame to get where they are. Do you history.
Correct, but having said that. Expense and cost to run F1 races are more expensive now than back in the days. I'm sure HRT has their ways to go around it without losing too much performance, and hopefully without swapping drivers every weekend depends on their financial backing or paid-drivers.

I do hope they turn into something good before the Super Aguri effect hits them. Keep in mind they do not have too much sponsors, just TATA automobile at the moment if I remember correctly.