07-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #30
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Same. I can't physically eat that much low calorie food, so when I need to go big I usually wind up eating pretty nasty. I'm not a very big guy by any means, so I can only eat so much. I will still supplement by adding protein shakes. My go-to shake is almond milk, a big scoop of non-fat greek yogurt, a spoon of natural peanut butter, half of a banana, and chocolate whey protein powder. Blend it up and bam!

Another of my favorites is a spoon of chia seeds, a spoon of flax seed meal, non-fat greek yogurt, half a banana, half of an avocado, a scoop of protein powder, and a scoop of antioxidant powder. You can put all that in a bullet blender cup at night, then in the morning fill it with some almond milk and blend. Instant minute breakfast.
I wish 99% of the protein supplements didn't give me gas or cause bloating. I used to force myself to drink them, but I ultimately had to stop. I looked and felt worse on supplements. The Magic Bullet is the best blending invention yet. Love that thing!
Appreciate 0