First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi,2014 x5, 2019 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold187um View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
Anyone out there seeing anything different on there production status? Itd be nice to see some ray of hope for the holidays. Im going to be stuck on this screen for a while....
Pipe, what you end up deciding on 22s vs 21s?

I'm m sport configured, thinking long and hard about adding the 755M to my order, but wavering about whether or not I want to deal with dedicated winters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold187um View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
Anyone out there seeing anything different on there production status? Itd be nice to see some ray of hope for the holidays. Im going to be stuck on this screen for a while....
Pipe, what you end up deciding on 22s vs 21s?

I'm m sport configured, thinking long and hard about adding the 755M to my order, but wavering about whether or not I want to deal with dedicated winters
I went with 22's, I had to. Im a huge fan of wheels and believe they ultimately make a huge difference in the vehicles esthetics, either make it look awesome or like s**t. I saw the 755Ms and knew that I wanted them. My second favorite (756) didn't come on the Msport package but were still 22s. Maybe I'm stupid but I'd rather have the look I love and deal with rougher ride and snow sitch. I'll figure it out next year before the snow season. Hopefully we get some all season non run flat options and I'll buy a set of those.
Appreciate 0