04-16-2020, 09:56 AM   #462
UKMS
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
We had dark brown designo leather in our three previous GL/GLS's and liked it a lot. It doesn't show dirt or jean transfers like some other colors. Before we landed on the X7 we drove a loaded X5 that was Carbon Black with a Coffer interior and I just loved it but my wife wasn't happy with the second row legroom so we looked a the X7 which offers several inches of additional legroom when the bench is all the way back. We ended up making a deal for a X7 50i - Arctic Gray with Ivory/Blue leather. My wife just loves the interior. I would have gone with Coffee had the dealer not made us such good deal on our trade if we took the Arctic Gray X7 they had in the showroom. I must admit I've really grown to like the interior, it's bright and inviting.
I had a loaner which had the Ivory Merino ..... I do really like the look of it and as you say it's bright. I couldn't choose this as the deals were on the two I've mentioned, that said I may have been reluctant anyway as everything gets very dusty and grubby here however hard you work at keeping it clean, so I think the coffee will work well. I had Ivory leather in a 5 series a few years ago in the UK and quite liked it despite the marking from denim.