E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOOSQ View Post
Light fuel runs to gain sponsership interest!
in someways i doubt it.....it'll be stupid for them to run fast now to attract sponsors....then show everyone that they're out of pace in Australia in less than 2 weeks....that will kill BrawnGP's creditbility.....not a wise move if that's the case....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMLEExXx View Post
I'm a big fan of Honda...really sorry to see them pull out like that.
Still...that chassis is developed by Honda and I like to cheer for underdogs. I really hope they can shine this year.

I will hold my opinions on the changes, I do believe they are trying to make F1 racing more interesting. Only time will tell.
Even tho i root for Hamilton.....but once a while to see underdogs making good progress and results...i'll be really happy for them...a small team with very limited budget to achieve billion dollar teams.....like Vettel win in Monza last year and Sato of Super Aguri passing Alonso in McLaren in Canada in 2007.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMLEExXx View Post
Not sure how you know that when other teams and drivers don't believe that. Honda been developing that care since 2007 cause they gave up on the 08 crap chassis. We all will know the real performance next week if they are for real or not. Also, BGP is not running any KERS so they could have the right balance of the car and keeping it light as possible.
and also because Ross Brawn didn't join the team till a little while before the 2008 season started....which gave him little to no time to refine the 2008 chassis...the design was already frozen or it'll cost too much and not enough time to re-design....so they might as well start working on the 2009 chassis and give up 2008.....(even tho Barrichello won in Silverstone...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaday51 View Post
I just don't understand how 40 cars turning in a circle for 5 hours is more entertianig than 40 laps around a real course, in the middle of cities and gorgeous scenery, in this country...never will I understand the appeal of NASCAR...
that's why some of my coworkers ask if i watch NASCAR...i just answered "Don't Care"...
Formula 1 is too complicated to Americans..... no offence.....
some other coworkers are into F1 as well...its a joy to chat with them during the season