08-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #55
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
ok guys so i made it to 2 bike shops in savannah.

first shop:
so i tell them i would like a road bike and my budget is $500. first thing he says is well ok we can do that. so he takes me to a cannondale slice ($800 price tag btw). the bike was awesome. but once again way out of my budget. so again i have to remind him that my budget is $500 and he takes me to another bike with a 1k price tag. im dude do you not understand budget? then i start asking him questions about bike and thins like that and he totally blows me off. so i leave.

second bike shop:

this dude is awesome. doesnt pressure me into buying anything brand new. he real patient answers all my questions in detail. i tried out a couple bikes. asked him his thoughs on bikesdirect.com. he says he bought a couple off there and there is a couple in the store being assembled. he recommended one for me and it was awesome. so im gonna go ahead and get this: http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/...laxy_al_xi.htm i even get free assembly and everythig. overall i say it was a pretty awesome experience. so i will be ordering my bike today and hopefully have pics up for youg guys by the end of next week.

thanks for all you guys help
Appreciate 0