View Single Post
      08-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #56
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
ok guys so i made it to 2 bike shops in savannah.

first shop:
so i tell them i would like a road bike and my budget is $500. first thing he says is well ok we can do that. so he takes me to a cannondale slice ($800 price tag btw). the bike was awesome. but once again way out of my budget. so again i have to remind him that my budget is $500 and he takes me to another bike with a 1k price tag. im dude do you not understand budget? then i start asking him questions about bike and thins like that and he totally blows me off. so i leave.

second bike shop:

this dude is awesome. doesnt pressure me into buying anything brand new. he real patient answers all my questions in detail. i tried out a couple bikes. asked him his thoughs on bikesdirect.com. he says he bought a couple off there and there is a couple in the store being assembled. he recommended one for me and it was awesome. so im gonna go ahead and get this: http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/...laxy_al_xi.htm i even get free assembly and everythig. overall i say it was a pretty awesome experience. so i will be ordering my bike today and hopefully have pics up for youg guys by the end of next week.

thanks for all you guys help
Awesome, looks like you found a good shop to work with.

Enjoy your new toy.
Appreciate 0