Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buegie View Post
congrats, what size did you end up getting?

As far as helmets, you need to try a few on. They all fit very differently, especially Giro and Bell, which are probably the two most popular brands. I use a Giro Ionos personally though.

With a helmet you're basically paying for two things: ventilation and lightweight. Whatever you decide on though, ebay usually has the best prices.
i ended up getting a 58. im pretty excited. within the next couple of months i will be able to talk the bike lingo with you guys. so gimme some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
roadbikereview.com

bikeforums.com

Lots of good info on both sites. Lots of cool people over there, but be careful because there are a TON of elitist pricks too... especially on RBR.

Kind of funny to think so, but E90Post can't hold a candle to the amount of attitude/asshole'ishness that comes along with road biking... pretty insane.
i didnt think it could get any worse then e90post but there are surprises everywhere. im gonna have to check out those sites when i get a chance.

you know what sucks, this thread is probably gonna die in the next week because noobody talks about bikes. i had to dig far back for this one.
Appreciate 0