jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
blah blah Gintani blah blah

I believe things when I see them. I hope it's true and I hope that it is a full flash with access to all tables including fueling a la cobb. That would be extreme and I would be shocked that it happened this quick but I simply not buying it.

I question this because it took cobb years to do on an N54 that didn't nearly have this type of encryption. So if Gintani has fully reverse engineered then ECU in 2 months, then I truly am about to have a heart attack.

If it's something basic, then nothing to get excited about.

I say Gintani because that seems to be the word around the forums, no idea if it's actually true or not.
BMS is more of the talk of the forums considering they have shown results. As far as Gintani is concerned, they are making parts and are basically the first to hit the market (not just pre-order stuff for months later)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady1984 View Post
I just wonder how much overhead the S55 has out of the box anyway? No one really knows, and I understand these things take time but I think the S55 is already in some rare air for an I6.
I wonder the same as well....but if you take a peek at the single turbo or even top mount single turbo N54s, there's some overhead.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0