View Single Post
      09-08-2021, 05:15 AM   #42
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
In the United States that drug is being used for political reasons. Especially with our media. They ran a report on every major media source in the United States that people were overdosing on it I am filling up one particular hospital as a result. Turned out it not only wasn’t true but the doctor who reported it didn’t even work at the hospital he claimed it was happening at and the entire story was a fabricated lie. But that didn’t stop by our major news networks from reporting it. Most of them didn’t retract their original report either. It’s a shame.

Anyway why not take it? I can’t hurt you and it has been known to help people with COVID-19. From what I understand the earlier you take it during the onset of the virus the better results you can have.
Pfizer is currently working on an oral tablet that may slow down or prevent cases of COVID. Something like Ivermectin would cost them billions so there is a massive campaign to stop its use. Many physicians are finally writing prescriptions for it now because what they have been doing is not working on the Delta variant. I have seen it work on multiple occasions and there are a lot of articles that show its effectiveness. The NIH panel said there wasn't enough evidence to support its use but on their own website, they have an article that covers 18 randomized trials that show it can work.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50