View Single Post
      08-26-2020, 01:40 AM   #21
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Just curious, when you say the performance drops off significantly do you mean pedal feel or deceleration?

I ask because I also have stock blue brakes with PFC08 and Castrol SRF fluid, and I do notice the pedal getting longer after 10min or so, but the stopping performance is still very good. I'd go as far as saying that stopping distance when just warm to 20min into the session is still the same. Pedal definitely feels more spongy and has to travel more, but I compensate by stomping on it like there is a tarantula on the floor.
Regarding the pedal feel - do you get inconsistent pedal feel? I usually get the normal progression of the pedal becoming spongey after a few laps, but everyone once in a while the pedal will be a maximum firm and the bite point will be 1cm from the top (whereas usually it's halfway to the floor), and then the turn after that it will go back to be it's usually spongey self.

I can't really figure this one out, so usually I test the brakes just a bit before I really stomp on them.
Appreciate 0