E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Buemi punished for Heidfeld clash

Quote:
Sebastien Buemi has been handed a five-place grid penalty at the Hungarian Grand Prix for his part in a collision with Nick Heidfeld during the German Grand Prix.

Heidfeld was recovering from an early coming together with Paul di Resta when he tried to pass Buemi around the outside under braking for the chicane. Having defended the inside line, Buemi then moved back across to the racing line, giving Heidfeld no room and causing the Renault to launch off the side of the Toro Rosso.

Heidfeld said that it was a dangerous move as Buemi's forcefulness left him as no more than a passenger as he tried to brake on the wet grass.

"He blocked the left-hand side, as he is allowed to do, but when I went to his right-hand side he just moved over on me," Heidfeld said. "He must have known I was there. I had a lot more speed than him and was on my way to pass. He just didn't give me any room and pushed me on to the grass and after that there was nothing I could do. It was an accident which couldn't be avoided. It's never nice being up in the air in one of these cars, and it could have been dangerous."
http://en.espnf1.com/germany/motorsp...ory/55220.html