View Single Post
      08-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #37
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
You don't hear it? Impossible not to. At 35s you hear the motor rev the car accelerate and get a little sideways right before he runs Ward over. Seems very clear to me what happened. You can also see how much slower the other cars are traveling considering the race was under a yellow flag. Tony attempted to scare Ward and unintentionally killed him.
Yes I heard it but you can't tell me from the video it was before impact. You don't even see Ward before the rev. The car was sideways as the car was traveling down the track with ward underneath it.

I don't see how you can also make the claim Tony was traveling faster than other cars circulating around the track.

Also everyone who is pointing fault at Tony seem to conveniently ignore how #45 had to avoid Ward as Ward stormed into the path of traffic.

I'm no Stewart fan boy. In fact I think any racer who gets sucked into NASCAR sold themselves out for made for TV racing. I'm looking at this as a racing fan and as someone who has been on track who has avoided crashes and been in one.
Appreciate 0