08-10-2014, 09:09 PM   #42
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_z89 View Post
My conclusion is that it was an unintentional impact, and yes the kid was dumb for getting out of his car, but it is definitely Tony's fault for killing him. No question. You rev your car to scare, and you unintentionally kill him. I believe that is what will come of the lawsuit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
You can also see how much slower the other cars are traveling considering the race was under a yellow flag. Tony attempted to scare Ward and unintentionally killed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Why were the other drivers able to avoid him? I don't know. Just seems he was trying to scare him and it went horribly wrong.
These. Ward had to jump OUT of the way, he wasn't going into Tony's path. Rather, Tony seemed to be aiming towards the kid.

Also, enough of the silliness arguing if Tony wanted to kill Ward. This isn't Mad Max or the Thunderdome. Of course he was only trying to scare him and screwed up majorly. Both at fault, Tony is not 100% innocent, guy drove faster than the other drivers and closer to Ward when it all could've been avoided.
Appreciate 0