08-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #136
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Your source is Ward's friend in the stands? The one I posted was from a driver a couple of cars back, seems a lot more credible and a lot less bias.

Also, you want it to be investigated and it has since the time of the incident so I guess you are getting what you want. From your posts I wasn't seeing a neutral view. Point of "reasonable doubt" is I don't see this going anywhere criminally and we will be able to debate it until the end of time. Then Tony later gives them a huge amount of money and this all slowly goes away.
No one has a neutral view, we all have opinions. Goes back to my question: would Tony have hit Ward if he didn't gas it?

Doesn't make sense that Tony presumably claims not to see him but supposedly was heading *right for Ward*, otherwise what's the excuse to hit the gas to supposedly move out of the way and try to avoid Ward, as Tony would claim to see him at the last moment? If you buy that, that would mean somehow Tony didn't see Ward when Ward was straight in front of Tony's path(!). In the video, it appears that Ward successfully jumped out of the path of Tony's vehicle, only to get sucked under when Tony hits the gas. Doesn't make logical sense otherwise.
Appreciate 0