Drives: M4 GTS

Garage List
2021 BMW M4  [0.00]
2016 M4 GTS  [8.00]
2016 Cayman GT4  [0.00]
2016 Wrangler  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaede View Post
I was on ON Whey protein for 2 year'ish. I hit the gym consistently and only wanted the extra protein to help with muscle gains. In all honestly, it didn't do much for me. Also, i am always weary about the ill-effects of dairy bi-products, never a big fan.

Made the switch around year and a half ago to Sun Warriors Protein which is basically as vegan and organic as it gets. Tastes HORRIBLE. mixes like putty and clumbs. Eventually got used to it and didnt mind it at all. But like Whey, didn't really help much, so i dropped off protein all together around half a year ago.

I used to also take Pre-workout, but have been off that as well as i find that it also doesnt help much.

The only thing i still use is creatine. Seems to work a tiny bit, can't really feel much difference, when i am off it or not.
I have been doing Arbonne protein now for about 8 months. Its a complete protein, pea based, and the taste is actually pretty good. I guess I am a little bias since my gf works for them, but I have seen much better results with it vs when I used to use whey.

I'M BACK - 2016 M4 GTS
I'M BACK AGAIN - 2021 M4 COMP FPB
Appreciate 0