View Single Post
      11-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #45
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune sama View Post
So right now, I'd say I have a pretty average build: 5'9", 171 lbs. with a little bit of noticeable fat on my stomach and the sides of my waist.

I love to run but where I fall short is my diet. My main goal is to lose my stomach fat and get leaner with maybe a little bit more muscle. Any help?

I apologize if I'm making this sound confusing. Thanks.
No carbs for 2 weeks. Low carb after till you get to your target weight, as in 1 normal meal once a week. After you reach your target weight introduce carbs in slowly till you find a balance that you maintain your weight.

No soda, even diet, pasta, rice, bread, potatoes.
Eat lean protein, egg whites, fish, chicken.
Eat veggies that are grean as much as you want.
No caffeine or alcohol.
No food within 3 hours of bedtime.

My typical diet was egg whites with tomatoes and maybe a sprinkle of cheese for breakfast. Vegetable soup for lunch or an atkins frozen meal. Dinner chicken and broccoli. Drink only water. My only cheat was coffee at breakfast. Snack was a half sour pickle between meals. I needed it lol. I lost 1 pound a day, 65 lbs in 2 months. Then kept it off 15 yrs now. 90% of weight is intake. 10% activity level. You need to maintain the new weight for a few years to retrain your body that this is the correct weight you should be.
Appreciate 0