09-06-2017, 08:46 PM   #88
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalaReagan View Post
Why would BMW combine the very worst characteristics of the XC-90 and the Q80, and think they have a winner? I was really looking forward to this vehicle, hoping it would be the vehicle to pull me back into the BMW fold. If this is even vaguely representative of the final product, it's a huge disappointment.

After swearing I'd never own a Merc, I unloaded my X5, after merely two years, in favor of the GLS. I have been a BMW loyalist for decades, and I've owned a dozen of them over the past ten years, but BMW has lost its way and seems years behind the competition. This bloated, uninspired design seems to signal another generation of mediocrity from Munich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torzeck View Post
Wow. What is going on at BMW? I thought the new X3 was a little off but then the 8 series seemed pretty nice (albeit old technology). This thing looks like a bad rendering come to life.

Beyond the design and it's just my opinion, but the X7 is a stupid segment to be in. Its a big gaudy people mover.

They should make something that has multiple seats or cargo capacity but is as small as possible (like a Model X- not perfect but a great configuration)

Next, when you consider the price this thing will go for, wouldn't you rather have a Tesla Model X?

BMW needs to get back on on the electric horse they rode well to start.

TESLA is going to eat them.
TESLA ? or LAND ROVER.. ? or perhaps an Audi Q... or.. Volvo... oh wait.. no.,. Mercedes!

I can't tell so far which is getting more votes in this thread.. Suddenly Porsche is forgotten!
Appreciate 0