02-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #16
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Boosted, I outlined the whole thing in my post. What part is unclear to you. I guarantee my way will work for you and will be doable for your entire life. I also guarantee that the way you're doing it and the way some others have outlined here will NOT last you more than a few weeks. Before you know it, you'll be downing a gallon of ice cream and saying "fuck it" to dieting.

There's a reason most diets fail. Eating "healthy" and "playing ball" for 2 hours a day as some suggest will get you the opposite of what you're looking for. You'll be hungrier than ever and your cortisol levels will be shooting through the roof.

So ask yourself, are you really after being cut, lean, and happy, which my program will give you, or do you want to get on the endless cycle of fad diets and self-hate that most Americans are on? Needless to say, if you're taking the path that most people are taking, you're going to end up where they are.

HONESTLY, i dont have much faint in your diet and you say drinks juices and such and say stay low on sugar....juices are nothing but sugar.

And day 6 you eat whatever you want? So what 2 burgers blah blah blah....honestly i dont have much faint in this.

I have my cheat meal and its for lunch on a sunday usually in n out....togive my body a shock.
Appreciate 0