View Single Post
      02-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #35
gravediggingaditch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted335 View Post
hey guys just wanted to point out that i cut the granola bars and yogurt out...

I figuring i was eating way too much carbs...so i try my best to eat carbs before 12 and burn them off

so now i only eat the cereal and milk and morning

snack- a fruit

lunch-same meals as before

break: salad with chicken breast with lemon

dinner-salmon with steamed veggies and spinach...

post workout- can of tuna 80 calories 1g of carb 1g of fat and 20 g of protein.

Just something new im trying....to give my body a shock..

Also i did a nice cardio workout yesterday full of HIIT

Also im taking in a gallon of water a day about 4 litres...

Also bought mens one a day multi vitamin taking that once a day also...

Thoughts opinions boys?
Sounds good. Just keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Grave,

What you're forgetting is that the OP isn't 220 of pure muscle. No offense to the OP, but judging from what he says, a large portion of that is fat. Fat doesn't require protein. Judging how much protein he needs by his weight is misleading. He actually needs a lot less than most think.
Thats why i said 185, let alone 220 . . . . but in any event, the general rule 1 gram (or 1 1/2 grams) of protein per pound is per pound of body weight . . . would still put him around 200 grams of protein a day. . . . which even 150 is difficult for somebody who isn't eating chicken 4x a day and a shake somewhere in between . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Templar,

I'm looking to drop some weight too. I tore up my ankle skydiving this past summer and have been fairly inactive, in addition to having a total crap diet. I offered a wager in the other thread. You down to compete for the next 2 months and see which one of us loses the most weight? I don't know if dropping weight is what you're after but a little friendly competition is a good way to spur one another on.

Boosted,

Same offer holds for you if you're up for it. Competition pushes us to be better and not slack off. BTW, you mention your meal plans in great detail. Do you eat the same stuff every day or is that just a sample of what you usually eat? Seems to me that eating the same stuff every day would be both boring and unhealthy.

NOW THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC! Start a thread. . . post photos, etc. and be really updated. . . . "Biggest Loser - e90post edition"

BMW 335i - e92 Ordered: 4.23.08 Picked Up: 6.19.08
Blk Saph, Black Lthr, Alum, 230s, Man, Prem Pkg, Sprt Pkg, Navi, Prk Dst, CA, iPod, Cstm Pedals, Pntd Reflctrs, GP Thundrs, 30% Huper Optik Tints / 60% Wndshld, Euro Fogs
Appreciate 0