02-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #39
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Definitely. I've recommended before that you eat a small salad 5 times a day. That will go a long way to helping you overcome your hunger.

Vegetables would be at the top of my list (meaning I'd eat the most of them).

Next would be proteins. Keep in mind, this doesn't necessarily mean meat. There's protein in beans and other plant sources as well.

Lean dairy is also okay, however I avoid it because I find that it has an adverse affect on me and drains me of energy. You know, when dairy is pasteurized it kills the bacteria in it, but the dead bacteria is still in it. The body needs to work to get rid of that. That's the reason pasteurized dairy has a draining effect and increases mucus in many people. I'd recommend a cup of yogurt or kefir a day.

Finally, at the bottom of the list would be healthy grains. Whole grain bread, a whole grain cereal, maybe a spoonful of flax mixed in with your cereal. You shouldn't cut these things out of your diet completely. They're vital. You just need to go easy on them and avoid the refined flours and whatnot. Of course, this is assuming you're not sensitive to gluten, which many people are without knowing it.
OK so eat a yogurt a day? Dont you think im eating too much carbs though?

Also whats your opinions on cla's? and flaxid oil?
Appreciate 0