View Single Post
      02-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #71
UncleJesse
Have mercy!
Rep
Drives: Trolley Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by markoni
I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and unlike you smartasses I actually live it. So let's drop all the arguing and actually put our words to the test. Tell me what you dead/bench/and squat, tell me your 40 time, tell me your vertical, and tell me your % bodyfat. Since you guys are such experts, you should be head and shoulders above everyone. So speak up, let's hear about those real world results.
I agree. You do sound very knowledgeable.

On the other hand, members like Bobby Light and Suareezay have posted studies and research findings that contradict what you have said. You make good arguments, but post nothing to substantiate your claims. Some members may be more persuaded by research and actual data than anecdotal evidence. You should post something to back up your claims so less informed readers, such as myself, can make more informed decisions.

Also, lift totals in the big 3, 40 times, vertical, and bodyfat % sound like very good measures of diet and training knowledge.

On the other hand, naysayers might make the argument that genetics and other factors outside of one's control could play a larger role in these performance measures. For example, a young black athlete who is naturally strong, fast, and lean, but doesnt understand basic concepts like the differences between protein and carbohydrates would not be a better source of information than a less-genetically gifted, white, sport & exercise science Ph.D. What would be your response to those naysayers?
Appreciate 0