02-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #81
UncleJesse
Have mercy!
Rep
Drives: Trolley Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Jesse,

What evidence have you provided? You've posted a bunch of bullshit studies that say nothing. I know Science is your god but that doesn't mean I accept it as naively as you do.
bullshit according to who? yourself? i was unaware you were the foremost authority on reviewing scientific studies. the entire scientific community bases their work on studies, but some clueless bro on the internet calls them bullshit. bwahahahahaha.

what other kind of evidence would you prefer? i dont subscribe to your imaginary 'whatever i say goes' theory, so thats out. anecdotal evidence is meaningless. what else is there?

Quote:
Do you dispute the fact that less than 50 years ago studies came out that said smoking is actually GOOD for you? How do you reconcile that with the fact that today's studies show that it's horrible for you? The studies you posted are bullshit. They're just intellectual masturbation for the elitist set like yourself who prefer to stroke each other on the back instead of living life and experiencing for yourself.
yea, cigarettes were marketed as a being healthy for you, so what? new research comes out all the time. so what? this is irrelevant.

what qualifies the studies i posted as 'bullshit'? please elaborate.

Quote:
I've asked you plenty of times, what fitness experience do YOU have? I'm not looking for bullshit studies to hide the fact that you're a skinny pre-med jerk-off who's never lifted a weight in his life. I'm looking for YOUR EXPERIENCE. What have YOU done? What are YOUR eating habits and YOUR results?
your asking for my personal anecdotal evidence? you dont get it. i could make up any numbers to make myself sound convincing. this issue is pointless.

ive made consistent progress. thats your answer.

Quote:
Stop being a snobby dick and answer the questions like a man.
'answer the questions like a man'? what does that even mean?

now, for the third time, how about adressing these posts:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...3&postcount=85

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=50
Appreciate 0