View Single Post
      02-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #82
UncleJesse
Have mercy!
Rep
Drives: Trolley Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
So again you pussy out and can't just tell me what YOUR fitness and diet experience is. It's a simple question.

You're posting links to your page-long essays that are riddled with rhetorical questions and wild tangents and expecting me to answer some question that you've focused on out of that whole jumbled mess. If you want me to answer a question, state it clearly. I'm not going to sit here and refute every single point you make just to make you happy when on the other end you're being a dick and refuse to answer the same question I've asked you 5 times now.

You can stroke your own dick to make yourself feel like you're winning some pointless debate on an internet forum, that's fine with me. I don't care whether I'm winning or losing shit here. I feel sorry for you if you do. I'm not an intellectual cockbag like yourself who has to flaunt myself over everyone to feel better.

I'll answer any question you can throw at me if you do it in a succinct, bullet-pointed manner. I'm not going to wade through your pointless diatribes just to find some question that you decide isn't rhetorical but rather meaningful.

If you're not the pussy you've appeared to be so far, then answer mine too:

- What is YOUR fitness experience?

- What are YOUR eating habits?

- What is YOUR body composition?

- What are YOUR results with the above?

- WTF do YOU have an obsession with John Stamos?
address the ones i posted first, then maybe ill get around to addressing yours.

i really could not care less whether or not you answer the questions. you dont have the slightest clue what youre talking about either way, and even if you do address them you will inevitably either 1. make some shit up, or 2. dance around the issue completely without answering anything. so it would really be a waste of time for both of us. but for the fourth time, here they are, and theyre not too hard to find. Im not fucking bulleting this shit.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=50

http://www.e90post.com/forums/newrep...eply&p=4485713
Appreciate 0