03-03-2019, 05:39 AM   #15
PIPE_DR
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi,2014 x5, 2019 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aar1179 View Post
IND told me these grills come from BMW Germany painted in Black. Is that true?
I ordered the front and rear deletes from them for my 50i carbon black.
Not sure when I will get it. It was week 8 production.
True, It's a BMW factory finish. This was my first time buying from IND and I'll tell you without hesitation I'll never buy a part from anywhere else but IND if they have what I need. They are a Very Honest company. I happily paid for my grill before they had it in from Germany, the price I paid was the grill plus labor and material to paint it in house at IND(same process as G05 black grill they sell) it was $695. I knew it was going to be more than the x5(because everything is)and I didn't care, I just wanted it. I randomly get an email one day from PayPal with a refund of $248 from IND with no explanation. So, I emailed Ryan who I was working with there and he told me the grills just came in and are already black from BMW, and they didn't have to paint them in house. That to me is the true definition of Integrity, they could've made a lot more profit on me and I wouldn't of known better. You rarely find that these days, so they have a customer in me for life now. Sorry for the long answer
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3683.50