View Single Post
      02-22-2015, 04:55 PM   #10
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

I've seen all three and unfortunately all three look really good.
AY looks amazing in sunlight but be prepared for it to look like a "gold" car most of the time, in some lighting a greenish tint barely shines through to show a different side.

SO is the weirdest and probably most unique. It looks reddish to light maroon except in sunlight. The first time I walked up to it in the shade I swore it was a red car. The orange metallic looks amazing in the sun.

YMB looks like a really light milky blue color, but changes from a light blue to a smurf blue in different lighting and then in the sun the metallic changes the color beautifully. It's the color I chose and get compliments on it everywhere.

I had to choose btw an AY and YMB and it took me more than thirty minutes of looking at each from different angles and taking pictures at the dealership.....with my wife's insistence I picked the YMB finally and now maybe the color grew on me but it was the best choice.

If I had my choice 100% the way I would want it would be Mineral White with full so leather interior....with YMB a close second with the same interior. I don't care what's rare or common, I care about what I like to look at and be happy in.

The silverstone is supposedly the M department's favourite color as it shows the lines the best. Hard choice, all good colors and when you finally take one home it will grow on you and suddenly it's the best color.

sorry for the crappy pic...
Attached Images

Last edited by Blksnowflake; 02-22-2015 at 05:05 PM..
Appreciate 0